“Online Reputation Is a Secret Ingredient To Success ”
Online reputation management is not just a matter of media tabbing and market share; it’s all about shaping the customers’ perceptions.
Today online reputation plays an important role as it holds the potential to increase the conversion rates just like a content that can increase the search engine rankings. Most of the startups are facing failure at the beginning of their startup journey only because they don’t have any idea about the power of online reputation management. It’s a most crucial thing that can make or break your business.
You will get shocked after reading the above-mentioned states
Well managing your online reputation is not a doddle thing to do, it takes time and research. There are many tactics through which you can handle your online reputation. Let’s explore how reputation management can help your business to grow.
Why It’s important to focus on reputation management?
Here are a few reasons to focus specifically on reputation management.
- 85% of consumers trust online reviews
- Positive reviews make 73% of consumers trust a local business more
- 49% of consumers choose a business having a four-star rating
- 32% of consumers read local reviews on mobile applications
- Consumers read an average of 7 to 8 reviews before trusting a business
- People avoid visiting businesses’ websites after reading negative reviews
- Yelp & Facebook are local consumers’ most trusted review sites, followed by Google & BBB.org
All the above-mentioned points clearly show that its worth to spend time and money on reputation management as it leaves a positive impact on potential customers.
For startups, it’s difficult to focus on something like online reputation management when their primary aim is to build a product and landing the first sale. But one who involved it in their business from the beginning tends to fare better in the long-term.
Brand Reputation Management Strategies
There are several key initiatives that are integral to an effective brand reputation management strategy:
A strong PR hold the power to improve your brand perception, increase your reach, manage negative sentiment and also increase your web presence. Therefore it’s good to have an experienced PR team to secure high profile speaking engagements and award opportunities. It can set your image as a thought leader of your field in major newspapers, business publications, blogs, and magazines.
You have already aware of the saying “Content Is King”, it can help your business to gain the trust of your target audience. Today most of the well-established companies are also focuses on content marketing as it provides conversion rates about 6 times higher than other digital marketing methods. (ABG Essentials)
- Below mentioned figures will brief you how the content marketing plays an important role in building an online reputation.
- According to the CMI, 61% of online consumers in the U.S decided to make a purchase after reading recommendations on a blog
- Curata stated that 74% of companies believe that content marketing has increased their marketing leads, both in quantity and quality.
- According to the CrazyEgg, Video content can provide a great ROI and significantly increase conversion rate.
- HubSpot report stated that inbound marketers are able to double the average site conversion rate with the help of content marketing strategies.
Search Engine Optimization
SEO can put you at the top of the search results, yeh it’s not a joke. Hope you have heard about Neil Patel (The world’s best SEO strategist), he is a master of this world and his strategies related to SEO will surely help you to grow your business.
Latest SEO strategies allow you to sit at the top of search engine results so that user can search your solutions and resources.
Without this, you might be left behind to competitors who are already availing it. In brand reputation management, SEO leverages the potential to drive traffic to your website and grows sales.
Give a glance at the below-mentioned figures:
- In 2017, Google accounted for over 79% of all global desktop search traffic, followed by Bing at 7.27%, Baidu at 6.55% and Yahoo at 5.06%.
- Google receives over 63,000 searches per second on any given day.
- The average first-page result on Google contains 1,890 words.
- 9. 61% of marketers believes that SEO and organic presence can improve their top inbound marketing priority.
- Nearly 30% of mobile users searches are based on the location.
Approaches are pointless without execution so that building your online reputation because wasting a time means wasting a lost opportunity and leaving the opportunities will be the peril of your business future. Strong reputation management depends on many aspects, and the above method, these are a few to focus on to help find success.